Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Viva la Verve May week 2


Good morning crafty friends and happily hump day! How everyone is having a great week!
 My son is two weeks old today! We are headed to hour appointment shortly.
I'm hoping he is back to his birth weight as his pediatrician said that's what they like to see
at 2 weeks. I think he will be. He was only down by 5 ounces at his first 
appointment when he was 5 days old. Anyways before we head out I wanted to share a 
card I made following the May week 2 sketch from Viva la Verve.



Enabler's List:

Paper: Prima - Bohemian Bamboo
Stamps: Verve - Forever in Our Hearts
Ink: CTMH - Slate
Misc: CTMH - slate ribbon, Recollections - enamel dots, 
paper doily, and wooden hearts





1 comment :

  1. Such a soft and lovely card, Hillary! I'm loving all those scattered embellishments. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete