Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Try Stampin on Tuesday #230

Good morning Try Stampin' on Tuesday fans! Hope y'all are having a great
week so far! Today is my half day at work (noon to five) so I'm taking my car in
to get the windows tinted this morning! I'm pretty excited about it! I've
been needing to do this for quite some time! I'm hoping it'll keep my interior
 a little cooler.... Well we have another challenge up for y'all this week.
This one is a sketch with an inspiration pic that is optional to follow.


Here is my take using the sketch:


Enabler's List:

Size: 4.25 x 6
Paper: DCWV - School Days
Stamps: Verve - Teachers Count
Ink: Versamerk, CTMH - black, cranberry, and pear
Dies: Verve - Apple die set
Misc: Zing - white ep and Paper Studio - enamel dots




No comments :

Post a Comment