Saturday, August 29, 2015

Mojo Monday #412


Good morning crafty friends and happy Saturday! I hope y'all are having a great
weekend so far! I am going over to my friend's house this afternoon for my nephew's
diaper shower! I can't wait to spend the afternoon with some of my favorite
ladies and their little ones! Before I start on some Saturday morning house cleaning
I want to share a card I made the other day following the current sketch
from Mojo Monday. I am also entering this card in the current challenges from



Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH - For Always (ret.)
Stamps: CTMH - Celebrate Love
Ink: Ranger - black archival and CTMH - Ruby
Dies: Verve - From the Heart die set
Misc: Recollections - red gems and red doily






2 comments :

  1. Such a sweet card. Love the elegant papers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and great take on the sketch. I love the red in the midst of black and white. We are blessed that you joined our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. Make sure you drop by again this week to link your family-friendly projects with us. Leaving you with God's Word in 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 and it says, "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. "

    God bless always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete