Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Viva la Verve July week 4

Good morning crafty friends! I hope y'all are having a great week! 
Happy Hump Day! It'll be the weekend before we know it! Anyone have bog plans?
This will be the first weekend in a while that I don't think I have plans.
Well before I head off to work I wanted to share a card I made yesterday following
the July week 4 sketch from Viva la Verve. My teacher cards have been very popular
and I was out so you'll probably see some teacher cards over the next few days.



Enabler's List:

Size: 4.25 x 6
Paper: DCWV - School Days stack
Stamps: Verve - Teachers Count and Verve - Holiday Treats
Ink: CTMH - black, cranberry, and pear
Dies: Verve - Apple die set, Verve - Tagged rectangle die
 and Nestabilities - Small Circles
Misc: Paper Studio enamel dots







2 comments :

  1. This is just beautiful! Love the papers you used! Thanks for joining in the fun at VLV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright primary colors combined with the black dp. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete