Saturday, July 4, 2015

Mojo Monday #404

Good morning crafty friends and happy Independence Day! May we always 
remember the sacrifices of those who made it possible for us to live in a country that has
 more freedoms than most! There have been some things in the past few years 
that out country has done that I feel don't align with what the founding father's had in 
mind, but that being said, I still wouldn't trade this country for another! 


I wanted to share a card I made last night following the current sketch from
Mojo Monday. I also want to enter this card into the current
challenge at Wordart Wednesday and the current Color Dare Challenge.


Enabler's List:

Size: 4 x 6
Paper: Authentique - Pride, CTMH - colonial white and kraft cardstock
Stamps: Verve - Wonderfully Made
Ink: CTMH - outdoor denim and ruby
Dies: Verve - Starry Die
Misc: CTMH - durables triangle studs

   






6 comments :

  1. Outstanding! I especially love the saying on this card!! I hope you think about entering this is the http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com challenge as well! It will be perfect for this week's challenge! You do beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! I hadn't looked at the new Color Dare yet!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, the DP is so patriotic when assembles. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 190th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fabulous! Love those patriotic papers and your fabulous red shading around the sentiment panel. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you for entering in this weeks Color my Heart color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete