Friday, June 26, 2015

Monday Lunchtime Sketch #365

Good morning crafty friends and happy Friday! Hope all y'all had a great week
and have a fun weekend planned! We were going to visit family tomorrow,
but my aunt and cousin have taken my g-parents to visit family in Kentucky so
we will see them next week on there way back. Sunday after church
we are going to go to the zoo with the bro and sis in law and our little niece.
A new baby giraffe was born earlier this week and we can't wait to see him!

I wanted to share a card before I head off to work. I followed the current
sketch from Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge (Technostamper).
I am also entering this card into the current Word Art Wednesday challenge.


Enabler's List:

Paper: Echo Park - Creative Agenda
Stamps: Verve - Poppy Birthday and Verve - Praying for You Plain Jane
Ink: CTMH - Juniper and Outdoor Denim
Dies: Verve - Build a Poppy
Misc: Echo Park enamel dots and CTMH liquid glass (used on center of poppy)





No comments :

Post a Comment