Monday, June 8, 2015

Mojo Monday #401

Good afternoon crafty friends! I'm back for a second post today! That
never happens but like I said earlier, I have the day off today so 
I did some house work then treated my mom to lunch so I decided to spend 
a bit of time in the studio to make a card! For this card I used
sketch #401 from Mojo Monday. I had bought a few scripture Plain Janes
from Verve a few weeks ago and hadn't used either of the 2 long
ones I got so when I saw this sketch I thought it was perfect to use one for!


Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Ariana (retired)
Stamps: Verve Proverbs 31:25 Plain Jane, Verve Joyful Blooms,
and Verve Great Friend
Ink: CTMH outdoor denim
Dies: Verve Joyful Blooms and Verve Dreamy Leaves
Misc: CTMH coral reef sequins and CTMH white shimmer trim


2 comments :

  1. super sweet Hillary, I adore the color combo and mix of patterns....sounds like you have a FAB day off!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure gorgeousness, Hillary! Love the soft background papers and beautiful flower. Thanks for linking up to Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete