Monday, May 4, 2015

Starting Something Different...

Hello friends! Hope y'all have had a great last few weeks!
Sorry I haven't been around much. Been short handed at work and
I also just got back from a 9 day vacation. I promise I
will get back to posting more great things soon! Speaking of which,
I have decided to not only post about the cards I make, but
I am also going to start posting about some lovely handmade (indie as
they call them) nail polishes I have discovered! I love all things
that are handmade! I am also a bit of a polish hoarder along with being
a paper and embellishment hoarder so I thought instead of
making a new blog to share my handmade polish finds, I thought since
the title of my blog is "Heart for Handmade" that it seems logical
to share here along side my handmade papercraft projects!
I will share my first post tomorrow featuring a brand new handmade
polish brand called Nail Hoot. Please stop back by!

No comments :

Post a Comment