Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mojo Monday #398

Good morning crafty friends and happy weekend! Hope y'all are having
a great weekend so far! We are getting rain, rain, and more rain!
We can't take much more of this! Our lakes are closed for flooding and
some roads and bridges have washed out! This has been the wettest
spring I can remember! About 11 or so years back we had a summer with
over 40 straight days of rain, but it wasn't a constant torrential downpour so
things didn't flood like they have this spring. We plan to just mostly
stay inside since we can't do any outdoor activities. We may go to the movies.

Since it was raining last night, I took the time to get a little crafty.
I made a card following the current sketch from Mojo Monday. This one
had me thinking for a bit but when I checked out the designer's
cards, Wanda's stood out. I loved how she flipped the sketch on it's
side, so I decided to go for the same look! I love how it turned out!
I am also entering my card into the challenge at Scrap & Craft Inspiration
and the current challenge at Dragon Lair Designs.


Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH - Blossom
Stamps: Verve - Poppy Birthday
Ink: CTMH - pear and Versamark
Dies: Verve - Poppy and Nestabilities sm and lrg circles
Misc: White embossing powder, CTMH opaque pearls


2 comments :

  1. Great work, thanks for sharing it with us. Joanna, DLD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card good luck in the challenges

    ReplyDelete