Monday, April 6, 2015

Viva la Verve April week 1

Hey y'all! Hope all my crafty friends have been doing great!
Sorry I've been a bit MIA this last month... Just been pretty busy
lately! I'm hoping that changes this month! Hubby and I
are going on a cruise though at the end of the month, so looking
forward to that! I wanted to share a card I made last
night following the week one sketch from Viva la Verve.


Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Ariana (retired)
Stamps: Verve Joyful Blooms, Verve Unto Us, Verve Bloom & Grow,
and Verve Wonderful Marvelous
Ink: CTMH Chocolate, Slate, Olive, and Outdoor Denim
Misc: Verve Elegant Leaves die, Verve Joyful Blooms die,
Verve Classy Label Die, CTMH gold shimmer trim, and
CTMH gold bling gem


3 comments :

  1. Such a stunning take on the sketch. Its perfect for any loving mom.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Hillary.

    Hugs and love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so lovely! Love the look of that sentiment paired with that frame. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete