Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Retro Sketches #150

Good morning crafty friends! Hope y'all are having a great week!
I wanted to share a card I made the other night following
the current sketch from Retro Sketches. When I saw the card that
design team member Arielle created I was so inspired by her
colors and papers that I sorta lifted her design. I hope she doesn't mind :-)
I used the same (or similar) background paper for mine, I think that's what
drew me to her card in the first place. The rest I made a little different.
I am also sharing this card over at Word Art Wednesday.



Enabler's List:

Paper: MME Lost and Found 2 with CTMH hollyhock, 
juniper, and white daisy cardstock
Stamps: Verve New Mercies
Ink: CTMH blush and chocolate
Misc: Recollections doily and ribbons, CTMH gold bling gems


2 comments :

  1. Hillary what a gorgeous card! i just love your mix of pattern papers and stamping is great! TFS and your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, the combination of colors is so nice. I love the doily too!

    ReplyDelete