Saturday, September 6, 2014

Technostamper 330 and Skylark

Good Saturday morning crafty friends! Hope y'alls weekends are
off to a great start! I made a card the other day that I
wanted to share with y'all this morning. I followed the current
sketch from over at Technostamper. I also modeled it after
one of the DT member's cards, Mary Brown's to be specific, 
I just loved her feathers so I decided to pull mine out. 
You can view her card Here


Enabler's List:

Paper: CTMH Skylark (retired)
Stamps: CTMH Feathers, Verve Joyful Blooms
Ink: CTMH Exclusive Ink in Chocolate and Lagoon


1 comment :

  1. I too am loving these feathers! What a great card, you did a great job with the sketch and Mary's inspiration. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete