Monday, August 25, 2014

CTMH Seaside and Viva la Verve

Good morning crafty friends! It's the start of another week!
Before I head off to work I wanted to share a card
I made yesterday using one of Close To My Heart's new 
paper packs called Seaside. I followed the week 4
sketch from Viva la Verve.


Enabler's List:

Stamps: CTMH April 2015 SOTM, Verve Strong Anchor
Ink: CTMH Exclusive Inks in Chocolate and Sorbet
Misc: Verve Banner die and Verve strong anchor dies,
CTMH Aqua Dots, misc button and twine

1 comment :

  1. This sea worthy card is adorable, Hillary. What a fantastic pairing of weathered look from the faux bois paper and stamped ship's wheel. It all looks so well together.

    Glad to see your card in the August Viva La Verve gallery. Hope we see you in September too.

    ReplyDelete