Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sketch N Scrap card #29

Good afternoon Sketch n Scrap fans! I hope y'all have
had a wonderful Independence Day weekend! I know I sure did!
Got the spend the weekend at Cedar Creek lake in Texas
with a bunch of my family! Love going to the lake house and having
a great time eating, napping, and playing on the water!

Are y'all ready for a new month of sketches? Here is the first
card sketch for the month. It's due on July 31st:


Here is my take on the sketch:


Enabler's List:

Paper: Authentique "Pride" and CTMH Kraft CS
Stamps: Verve "Birthday Bash"
Ink: CTMH Outdoor Denim
Misc: A Cut Above by Verve "Starry Die" 

I am also entering this card into the current Verve Diva Inspiration Hop 
and Challenge. This month's challenge is "Red, White, and You."
You must use red and white and then another color of your choice.
You also have to use at least one Verve product.

1 comment :