Saturday, June 14, 2014

Viva la Verve June week 1

Good morning crafty friends! Hope y'all are having a great weekend
so far! The hubs and I finally just about have the rent house
ready for its new tenant! I cleaned the house last night and we had
the carpets steam cleaned this morning! There are still a few things
left to get out of the garage but luckily our new tenant isn't
going to start moving until Monday so we have a bit of time.
I wanted to share a card I was able to quickly whip together on
Thursday night. I followed the June week 1 sketch from Viva la Verve.
I am also entering this card into the current Verve Diva Inspiration challenge
which is called 'Winged Whimsy.' You have to use a butterfly, bird, or
feathers, excreta. Also have to use at least one Verve product.


Enabler's list:

Paper: CTMH Free To Be (May only paper special), CTMH Ruby and Kraft CS
Stamps: CTMH May SOTM, Verve Petals and Wings
Ink: CTMH Black, Hollyhock, and Juniper
Misc: A Cut Above (Verve) Dreamy Leaves, and Scalloped Trim Trio dies,
Recollections dot stickies



1 comment :

  1. A beautiful take on the sketch and inspiration! Love the tropical feel to it!

    ReplyDelete