Monday, April 7, 2014

Viva la Verve and other Verve challenges

Good afternoon my crafty friends! Hope y'all weeks are
off to a great start! I wanted to share a few cards I made over
the weekend. For the first card I used the Viva la Verve
April week 1 sketch. I also used the Verve Diva Inspirations Hop
photo challenge. This challenge was "Chevron Chic" I really
decided to challenge myself and use as much as I could
from the photo. 


For this card I used chevron paper from Close To My Heart's
Paper Fundamentals and wood grain paper from Fancy Pants.
The leaf stamp and die are from Verve. The sentiment
is CTMH Joyful Birthday. I used exclusive inks in Crystal Blue,
and Champagne. I sponged the doily with the Crystal Blue.
The flower is from Michaels and the ribbon is black seam binding.



My second card is for the Verve April Diva Dare. This month's
dare is titled "Little Things" so it has to be baby or
child themed, also using a Verve product. I used paper from
Michael's, button and twine from my stash. The lace
ribbon is from HobLob. I also used Nestabilities lacey circle as
well as large and small circles. The sentiment and banner dies are Verve.
The ink is Stazon Timber.



2 comments :

  1. Fabulous coloru combo and use of the sketch. Love yoru chevron paper and how it is just a partial. Great card! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of woodgrain with the black & white chevron. Such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete