Monday, November 4, 2013

Fabulous new offer and product from CTMH!

How many of y'all know what Project Life is?
Many I'm sure... Well in the upcoming spring catalog CTMH will now
have a similar program! It's called Picture your Life! I can't
wait! I've wanted to try the Project Life but never got around to it so
I'm super excited to see Close To My Heart's version!

Want something even cooler?! If you sign-up under me as a new CTMH
consultant between now and Dec 15th and meet your $300 sales
goal by March 31st, you will get the new Picture Your Life campaign for FREE!
It will retail for $24.95 so that's an awesome deal!
How great is that?! I'm actually quite jealous myself... lol!

It only costs as little as $50 to join CTMH! Check out my Join Me
tab to learn about the two different packages.

Check out the tab at the top of my blog for more info about what 
you will receive in the Picture Your Life pack!

Join my team Here!!

No comments :

Post a Comment