Sunday, November 24, 2013

CTMH Fun with Frosted

Sorry it has been a while since I've posted anything! I've been
a bit busy lately! I started a new job a few weeks ago
and have worked some really long days (10 to 12 hours) so I've 
been a bit to tired to craft. I'm starting to get used to the job
so it's not so bad anymore... I do really like it tho! More
interesting and better pay than my old job, specially when I get
10+ hours of overtime for the week that I get payed time and a half for.

Anyways here's a quick card I made today using the November
week 3 sketch from Viva la Verve.
I used all Close To My Heart products except the buttons and twine.
I used the Frosted paper pack, some silver shimmer trim for bling, 
and a stamp from the October SOTM I stamped in crystal blue ink.


sketch:



No comments :

Post a Comment