Wednesday, August 28, 2013

CTMH Laughing Lola and Viva la Verve week 3

Happy hump day! We are that much closer to a 3 day
weekend! Have any good plans? I'm not sure yet
what we're doing. Probably have a cookout
at my parents house. 

Well today I have a lovely card to show you using the 
week 3 sketch from Viva la Verve. For this
card I used paper from the Laughing Lola paper pack
as well as some gypsy cardstock.
The stamps I used are the mini A True Thank You
and a flower from the stamp set that comes with
the Laughing Lola WOTG. I stamped those in 
black and lagoon inks. I also used some
jewel from the Sparkles assortment.
The last item is a 4in paper doily you can get on
the baking aisle at any craft store or grocery store.

You can get all of these supplies (except the
paper doily) at my CTMH website!
Happy Shopping!


original sketch;

No comments :

Post a Comment