Monday, August 26, 2013

CTMH Laughing Lola and Viva la Verve week 2

Good Monday morning friends! Hope y'all had a great
weekend! Just think, after this week is over there
is a 3 day day weekend! (for most anyways...)
WooHoo! I'm in need of one of those!

Well this morning I have a super cute card to show
y'all using paper from the Laughing Lola paper pack
as well as some lagoon and gypsy cardstock.
The stamps I used are the mini A True Thank You
and a flower from the stamp set that comes with
the Laughing Lola WOTG. I stamped those in 
black and lagoon inks. I also used some
black shimmer trim and a jewel from the 
Sparkles assortment. I used the week 2 Viva
la Verve sketch for this card.

You can get all of these wonderful products
from my CTMH Website. Happy Shopping! 



original sketch:

No comments :

Post a Comment